Kerry Jane Interiors Ltd are committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy notice sets out how we the data controller process the personal data that we collect from you.
You may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by writing to us at Data Protection, 5 Royle Park, Royle Street, Congleton, Cheshire, CW12 1JJ
About Kerry Jane Interiors
Kerry Jane Interiors Ltd are interior design specialists based in Congleton, UK.
We are committed to respecting and protecting your privacy, this privacy notice outlines how we (the data controller) collect your personal data and what we do with it.
We promise to never bother you with SPAM emails or sales phone calls. We run a no SPAM and no cold call policy.
You can get in touch with us using one of the following methods:
5 Royle Park, Royle Street,
Congleton, Cheshire. CW12 1JJ
What personal information do we collect
When you use our website to make an enquiry you will be asked to provide the following details:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Comments (Details of your enquiry)
We require this information to effectively assist you with your enquiry and proceed to provide services if required. We will retain this information but will never share it with any third party(s) without first requesting your permission.
As we process your enquiry we may ask you for further information. If you proceed to hire Kerry Jane Interiors LTD, we will require you to sign a contract and will explain how services are usually delivered.
You do not have to provide any information or data in order to simply browse our website, however please read the section below on "Cookies"
Cookies & Website tracking
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
What is our Policy on Retaining Information
Should you make an enquiry, the information you provide will be used to assist you with your enquiry and we will retain this information for a maximum of 12 months after the last correspondence from you, after which point it will be deleted.
Should you proceed to hire Kerry Jane Interiors Ltd, we will hold the information collected along with details of services provided for up to 7 years, after which point it will be deleted.
We retain emails for a period of up to 7 years, this may include sensitive information should you provide it.
Who is your personal information shared with
Your data will never be shared with any third party(s) without requesting you permission first.
This permission will only be requested for the following reasons:
- If you ask us to refer another service
- Legal reasons
- You request for us to share the information for any other reason
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- The right to request copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- The right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase
- The right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data
- The right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- The right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO). The ICO's contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/.
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Third Party Links